There are Simple Easy ways to prevent Cancer. Cancer is a disease which occurs due unregulated cell growth and exists as a broad group of diseases. The cells grow and divide uncontrollably forming malignant tumors .Cancer is scientifically known as the malignant neo plastic and exhibits itself inform of tumors which can invade any part of the body parts. It leads to malicious effects that spread to different body parts through the bloodstream or lymphatic system.
Causes of cancer
Cancer is caused by being exposed to carcinogens, subsequent entry into the cell and initiation of cancer through cell genetic material alteration which is accelerated by carcinogens leading to uncontrolled cell multiplication. The spreading of cancer cells in the body through the blood and the lymph nodes and the disruption of body functions are other promoters of genetic material alteration.
Although their other lifestyle related behaviours that can lead to acquisition of cancer, smoking tobacco for example is the main cause of cancer to people who smoke .Other factors also exist and basically affect the working of the cell structure
Prevention of Cancer
Cancer being the most formidable lifestyle killer disease ,it can be concurred and be prevented very easily through maintaining a healthy diet lifestyle .These the major secret to defeating cancer although there exists a different more methods that can be used to fight cancer and they include:
- Eating vegetarian diet since it is less associated with cancer.
- Prevention of carcinogens by not smoking, grilling or browning which have potential carcinogens.
- Reduce the amount of fat intake since it is associated with high risks of cancer.
- Some foods contain the anti-carcinogens e.g. cruciferous vegetables which contains phytochemicals which are very essential in prevention of cancer.
- Vitamin C, E and beta carotene also functions as anti -promoters.
Cancers is a very deadly disease that can be prevented simply by restricting yourself to healthy diet living, avoiding alcohol and other carcinogenic substances.